Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Christmas in Ukraine




A CHRISTMAS POEM

William Everett is a friend of mine and an excellent blogger and poet. This week he wrote a moving poem that touched my heart. We see on television the horror of bombed-out buildings, but this poem goes deeper when we hear a baby crying. 
I hope you will visit William's blog and read his poem.


Take time, please, to read about this man who is exceptional in many ways.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link. I'm on my way there now. Sending you lots of love and Christmas cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, DJan and hope you enjoy Bill's blog and poem. Sending love and good health wishes to you this Christmas season.










    \\\



    ReplyDelete
  3. EC, thanks for your comment. I agree.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.