Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Sunday, December 4, 2022

A Fabulous Piece of Art Displayed at Christmas

This Triptych is a painting in three parts. Each end piece is hinged to the center and folds. Gay Council Moring painted this, and it is perfect. Each detail is exact with individual scenes and the Nativity Scene in the center. It is prominently displayed at Christmas in the Moring home, and I enjoy it. The beloved piece of art is around forty years old. 


The artist is my sister, Gay Council Moring.


Gay Moring is a graduate of the University of Georgia where she studied art and Valdosta State University where she earned her Master's in counseling.





3 comments:

  1. How beautiful. And how lovely to know that talent runs through your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a family treasure! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, EC and Marie. It is a treasure.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.