Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Friday, May 15, 2020

Photos of Life Around Here


Here I am on my deck with Lexie who will not pose for a photo. Corie Pressley took some photos of me recently. My deck is so bare and I long to go to the plant nursery and buy flowers like I would normally do if it were a normal time. But I enjoyed Corie's visit anyway.

It was a beautiful day at my house, but it has turned cold again. Tipper says it is Blackberry Winter. Do you know what Blackberry Winter is?

This is mask I wear almost any time I go out in public. This is because I am  highly sensitive to perfume and chemicals in the air. Not so cute as Corie in her mask, but mine has a charcoal lining. In fact, I now have a pretty pink one that goes with many of my clothes. Like DJan, I might try to get more to match my outfits, but since I am home in the same old things almost every day, I guess it doesn't matter much what I look like.
Learn more about MCS at the link below.



Gay, my sister, in a hoodie with a mask to keep warm. She is not wearing it now, but it would be good for cold weather. Oh, I hope we won't need it by the time winter comes here.


1 comment:

  1. We bought our first home from a woman who suffered from MCS. Sadly a few years later she died by suicide. It is yet another insidious and cruel disease.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.