Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Saturday, October 10, 2026

Roswell Wordsmiths for October

Writers or beginning writers talking about Writing

We hope to see you on Tuesday, October 20, at the Roswell Library on Norcross Street in Roswell, GA or on Zoom. Wherever you live, if you have access to a computer or your phone, you can join us.


Roswell Wordsmiths
Building a Writers' community
Tuesday, October 20, 1:30 - 2:45 PM
Roswell Library - 115 Norcross Street   
No fees or dues -- Adult writers and poets
Come and meet others who write.
Can’t come? Join us on Zoom.

Contact the library to register and get the Zoom link.
https://fulcolibrary.bibliocommons.com/events/6a3aadec296ea565de2e3051  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your reading my posts and leaving your comments. It means so much to me to hear from you. .