Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Sunday, May 12, 2024

Tuesdays, 6 - 8:30 PM Write with Me


Write your memories into stories about your life in my Zoom classes in June.
We have a good time and everyone learns to write better as well as make friends from all parts of the country. In our last sets of classes we had a man from Kentucky, one from Virginia, and one from the Atlanta area,  a woman from Hickory NC, and another from Cullowhee, NC. Only one was from my town in North Carolina, Hayesville. 

We had six students which is a perfect number for our time limit. We always have each student read his/her homework or a story they wrote the week before class. 

I encourage each of them by asking their peers to tell what they really liked about the story they just heard. The students email me their work before class and I edit it and send back to them. 

The students bond by helping each other and they learn more about each other as they listen to the stories unfold. 
I am taking registrations now for Tuesdays, June 4, 11, 18 classes, 6:00 - 8:30 PM and the fee is only sixty dollars for all three sessions. I can be reached by sending me a message on Facebook or by sending an email to gcbmountaingirl@gmail.com
Put writing classes in the subject line so your email won't go to junk mail.

We have room for you so don't miss this opportunity. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.