Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

What the Heck, Blogger?

I don't know why, but I can't leave comments on my own blogs. Looks like Blogger is going to force me to move to WordPress. I can only comment as anonymous and I find I can't leave comments on the blogs I read and usually leave comments on.


4 comments:

  1. It is an complete aggravation. I can usually get round the 'anonymous' thing though. Where you see 'Comment as' there is a small downward arrow. If you click on it you will see a range of options. Choose the google one and you should (mostly) be able to sign in as yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that, EC, but only anonymous will work for me. I can't make it stay on google or my name. Frustrated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very sorry to hear that. To comment this time not only did I have to change from profile from anonymous I had to allow Google cookies. Hiss and spit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger is such a frustration these days!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.