Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Monday, February 28, 2022

Virtual Class March 22, 7 - 9 PM

Join me on Zoom for a two-hour free class on writing about your life.
Read more about it here.




When you write your life stories, you want to Inform, Entertain and Enlighten. This will keep your reader engaged and wanting to read your entire book. We will do some writing in class and you will be given handouts.
You will register with the Carl Sandburg Home Historic Site, Connemara, located in Flat Rock, NC, a delightful place to visit. But I will not be there. I will be home on my computer and you can do the same. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.