Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Latest addition to my family

This is Henry. He is my brother's great-grandchild and he was born on my mother's birthday.

I am always intrigued by the similarities of names in generations in families.
This adorable child is the great, great, great-grandson of my mother, Lois Robison. 
His name, Henry, is a family name from his mother's family and is also the same name as my grandfather, William Henry Robison whose daughter, my mother, was born the same day and month as little Henry. They were both Christmas babies. 

I have not met little Henry yet but just want to kiss that sweet face one day. He is blessed with a loving mother and father and an extended large family. I know he will always be loved and cared for by many people. How blessed is little Henry who celebrated his first birthday in December.

6 comments:

  1. A big welcome to Henry - who is a total cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry! Precious 2020 baby, and already he knows so much. Please kiss his handsome face for me. How special to share his birthday with his great, great, great grandmother. And for you to share him with the world. When I look upon his face, I feel hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those sweet cheeks! I am glad that one day you will be able to kiss them. Happy belated birthday, Henry! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DJan, You get the same feelings I get when I look at this photo. One day I will kiss him.

    I know he had a wonderful first birthday. His party was shown far and wide on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I feel hope." How wonderful! Unknown, thanks so much for your words. We must save this world and this country, for little ones like Henry.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.