Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Monday, May 11, 2020

What can we do now?

During this time of fear, uncertainty and worry about the future, I plan to read this book to see what I can do, personally, to make a better world. You might want to do the same.

As we isolate ourselves at home and think about the future, this might be the best time to read a book that helps us see what we can do now.


2 comments:

  1. I look forward to hearing what you think about it. Right now I'm reading Spillover, about pandemics and how we are dealing with what will most likely become a common event. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking action instead of being mired in anxiety and despair is so very empowering isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.