Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Reading, speaking and signing, Oh My!

2022

Thursday, August 18, 7:00 PM  The Literary Hour
I will be reading with Brenda Kay Ledford at the
We will gather at the Open House on campus.
The public is welcome.





Thursday, October 27, 10:30 AM, on Zoom

I am invited to be the featured writer at Mountain Wordsmiths.
I will read my poetry and nonfiction and answer questions from those present. Contact Carroll Taylor at vibiaperpetua@gmail.com for the link to Zoom.


September 1, 
I will speak to the Roswell Kiwanis Club in Roswell, Georgia about writing the story of your life.


Contact me at the following for reading and speaking events

glendabeall@msn dot com

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations.
    I hope you have fun and am sure that your audience will appreciate you to the max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo, Glenda. Good luck with these engagements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, EC. I haven't been reading or speaking at events for a while. I will not be teaching again until much later this year or early next year, so I am happy to share my work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Marie. With my health issues right now, I am almost afraid to make a commitment to do anything, but I usually rally if I have a date set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, and good luck. I look forward to your presentation for the Mountain Wordsmiths in October.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glenda,
    I am so glad you and I will be reading together at the Folk School in August. I'm also proud of you for the upcoming events where you will appear and share your work. It was great seeing you at the Festival on the Square in Hayesville.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Abbie. I look forward to seeing you at Mountain Wordsmiths.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brenda Kay, I look forward to reading with you at JCCFS in August. I am glad we will be outside so I don't have to wear a mask while I read. I always enjoy your reading your poetry.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.