Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Blue Ridge Writers' Conference 2021 is open now for Registration

I registered for the 2020 Blue Ridge Writers' Conference which had to be cancelled due to the coronavirus. I asked them to keep my fee because I plan to attend the next one which has now been scheduled for April 9 - 10 in Blue Ridge, Georgia. I have high hopes that our world will be safer by then. 

Carol Crawford and Caroline Mann and others at the BRM Arts Center work hard each year to bring us the best speakers for this conference. I have only missed one or two since the first one. I was once a speaker there. 

For more than 20 years, we who live in the mountains of North Carolina and North Georgia, have been given this wonderful opportunity to learn from top writers, editors and others. And for those of us who live in the local area, we can spend the day there and still be home at night. Check the website and see who will be there. You know your writing friends will attend. I hope to see you there.

https://www.blueridgewritersconference.com/about-our-speakers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.