Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Monday, July 24, 2017

If you have written and published a book you know how  difficult it is to get word out to readers. 

Tara Lynne is extremely knowledgeable about marketing online and she will have many tips to offer you. In this class you will learn how to use newsletters to promote yourself and your book. It isn't as easy as just sending out an email. There is more to learn about this.

I look forward to this class because I know how important it is to have a good contact list and I want to learn the best way to use it to promote my writing.

Visit my website: www.glendacouncilbeall.com  and read more about this class and the terrific instructor, Tara Lynne Groth.   You can pay the fee of $45 by check or by PayPal. Don't wait.
We only have this week to register and space is limited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.