Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Silas House - Do you know who he is?

One of the reasons I am looking forward to the NCWN Fall Conference in Asheville,NC November 18-20 is that Silas House will be giving the Keynote Address on Friday night at 8:00 p.m. I keep reading about this man and hearing about him from others, and I know this will be an excellent speech. Have you visited his website and his blog? I think you will be impressed by Silas House when you read the following post from his blog:

http://silashouseblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/drawing-in-dirt.html


What do you think? Will he be interesting to hear speak? Will you be there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.