Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Candy Fund is available for WNC Women

The Candy Maier Scholarshop fund should be on everyone's list of places to contact concerning funding for writing workshops and writing courses.
Did you know that western NC women are eligible for scholarships to the John Campbell Folk School, the NCWN Fall Festival to be held in Asheville in the fall of this year, and to classes at Writers Circle here in Hayesville, NC?

See their website. http://thecandyfund.blogspot.com/ and see how you can apply for a scholarship if you live in western NC and you are female.

If you have questions about the fund, email me at nightwriter0302@yahoo.com or call me: 828-389-4441.
The folks who run this fund want to help women writers accomplish their writing goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.