Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Do you know how to Subscribe to this site?

Do you know how to subscribe to Writing Life Stories and have each new post come in your Inbox? It is very simple.
When you see this link Subscribe to Writing Life Stories by Email at the bottom of a post, simply click on it and when you are asked for your email, write it in, and my next post will be sent to you as an e-mail. Try it and let me know if you like it.
If you don't like it, you can Unsubscribe very easily.
Thanks to my subscribers. I appreciate you so much.

Subscribe for free to Writing Life Stories by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.