Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Councils and Poseys connected in Profiles and Pedigrees, Thomas Charles Council Descendants

Photo: Oleo Council Gilreath's family.

Our Council line intersects with the Posey line. John Cecil Council married Frances Delaura Posey. We don't have a picture of "Fanny" but we do have a great photo of John Cecil.


The Posey line has been researched back to France and one of my dear friends Michelle has a Posey line. One day she called and told me that we are eighth cousins. How nice to know that my lovely friend is also a distant relative.


In my book, Profiles and Pedigrees, many Posey names are listed under Noah Posey's family in the Council descendancy chart.


The Poseys and Councils are still in Wakulla County Florida where families settled in the 1800's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.