Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

My Poetry Book is reviewed

I was very pleased when Marcia Barnes wrote this review of my poetry book, Now Might as Well be Then. It is published in our hometown newspaper where Marcia reviews a local writer's book each month. We have many excellent writers in this area.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations. And yes, it is a lovely review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to the review. Sending you my best wishes for a wonderful day and year ahead. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks EC and Djan. I am getting back into more writing and hopefully publishing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the review in the "Clay County Progress" and it was wonderful. I enjoyed it very much. Marcia did a great job with reviewing your book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda, thank you. Marcia is good at reviewing books and she is planning to do more local writers. I like that.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.