Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Monday, September 16, 2019

Carroll Taylor and Woody the Duck

Last year my friend and fellow writer, Carroll Taylor, and I were discussing the animals in our lives. Like me, she and her family have had animals, birds, and other critters and each of our animals usually has a story.


Carroll writes novels for young adults. She also writes plays and short stories. 

She posted a story on her website journal about Woody the Duck and I want to share it with you today. You will laugh.


Do you have interesting stories about animals in your life? 
I would love to read them. 

2 comments:

  1. The best homes, lives, memories all have animals in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, EC. Seems I have always had animals in my life from the time when I used to let the little calves in the barn suck on my fingers to hanging on the fence and watching little piglets in the pen with their moms. We always had a dog and cats were everywhere on the farm. I really can't imagine my life without animals. My little Lexie makes me laugh and gives me someone to hug and squeeze and snuggle with. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.