Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Friday, March 17, 2017

Dana Wildsmith's new novel


DANA WILDSMITH'S NEW NOVEL

Dana Wildsmith returns to City Lights Bookstore on Saturday, March 25th at 3 p.m. to present her novel, Jumping. Her novel portrays with great skill and finesse the collision of the two worlds of a Georgia school teacher and a small charming Mexican boy. 

I look forward to reading this book that sounds so interesting. 

Click on the link below to learn more.




Poet and novelist, Dana Wildsmith

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.