Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Bill Ramsey Writes his Life

Visit Bill Ramsey's website and see how he has written his life story.
The photos take me back to those years he writes about, 1950 - 1960. Bill grew up in Pennsylvania and I grew up in Georgia, but we share the common theme of living in a time when kids could be kids and our parents didn't live in fear of our being out of their sight.
If you lived during that decade, you will enjoy seeing how you relate to his life, and if you didn't live during that decade, your parents or grandparents might have, so you can see what their lives were like.

Bill Ramsey lives in Henderson County, NC and for several years has headed up the Blue Ridge Bookfest held at Flat Rock Community college in May. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.