Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sign up for Table Rock Writers at Wildacres Retreat

Last year I had the great pleasure of attending Table Rock Writers Conference at Wildacres Retreat, Little Switzerland, NC just off the Parkway. They are preparing for the 2013 workshop, September 9-13, 2013. I urge you to go if you want to have a great week with great writing instructors and the opportunity to meet interesting fellow poets and writers. 


I took Darnell Arnoult 's classes on memoir. Abigail DeWitt  teaches novel writing. This year Judy Goldman, author of the wonderful book, Losing My Sister, is teaching “Writing Memoir and Personal Narrative."  

Joseph Bathanti, Poet Laureate of NC will teach poetry. More outstanding presenters are on the roster of this excellent workshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.