Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Poetry Month - Get Your Daily Poem


During Poetry Month, April, Jayne Jaudon Ferrer, of your daily poem, sends a poem a day through email. I will receive a poem, usually one I really enjoy, because Jayne chooses poems that are accessible but interesting, touching and thought-provoking.
If you'd like to receive a poem each day in your inbox, click on Jayne's site, http://www.yourdailypoem.com/ and put in your email address which is not shared with anyone. You will enjoy the poems during the poetry month of April.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.