Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Writers from Foreign Countries?

Our most popular post last week was You Can Read Us in Any Language Now. We had over 270 page views for that post alone. Does that mean we have more foreign viewers now? Our German viewers increased and we had almost as many of them as we did good old U.S. viewers. 
I love to read the Stats on my blogs. I like to see what countries find us interesting. But then, I wonder how many spammers come from these countries and leave comments that have to be deleted.
I love this country! Photo taken in Canada. Lovely people there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.