Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

We have just the spot for you.

We had a terrific first class at Tri-County Community College last Tuesday. We missed those who didn't make it and are sorry to learn that one has been hurt in an accident and another has a very good excuse for dropping out.

But that means we have room for two more. No one will be penalized for missing the first class. Email me, nightwriter0302@yahoo.com and I'll give you all the info you need to start next Tuesday at 3:00 p.m.

Already I can tell we will be writing some good stories. Everyone is excited about sharing their work and getting answers to their questions. We write to learn about ourselves as well as tell about our lives and others.  

I hope, if you have thought about taking a class on writing true life stories (non-fiction) about yourself, your family, your experiences, your war stories, your college stories, your stories that you want to tell someone, maybe your family and friends, or just to write to get them out. This is the class to take.

or call Tri-County Community College in Murphy, NC and ask for Lisa in the Community Enrichment Program. 
Call Lisa at (828) 835-4313


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.