Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Writing Class coming in June


Hope you will join me at Tri-County Community College in Murphy, NC beginning June 5, Tuesday afternoons, 2 - 4 p.m..

For six weeks we will write about our lives, short stories, fiction based on truth, memoir, and family stories. Learn how to combine your stories for a book, market your stories in magazines and journals, how to make true stories entertaining and enlightening and have fun with like-minded people.


To register call TCC (828) 837-6810 and ask for Lisa in Continuing Education.
The cost for all six weeks is $40.00.

Call me at 828-389-4441 or email nightwriter0302@yahoo.com
for more information.
See testimonials from some of my students @ www.glendacouncilbeall.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.