Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My First Entry in a Photography Contest

I entered my first ever photography contest. When I saw all the entries here, I was amazed at the beautiful pictures based on the theme White.

February's theme is "Food."  Sam Hoffer's husband should enter this one. He makes the gorgeous pictures for her food blog www.mycarolinakitchen.blogspot.com

Visit the Retirement Chronicles to see some of the finest photography I've ever seen.

2 comments:

  1. Meakin says thanks for the nice compliment Glenda. I'll look into it. Good luck in your entry.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam,
    My winter scene is lovely and I have it framed and on my wall, but those other guys have imagination and far more experience that I.
    Are you here with us, or are you still away?

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.