Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

New Website for Nancy Purcell, author

A good friend and fellow writer, Nancy Purcell, who lives in Brevard, NC has set up a website,  http://www.nancypurcellauthor.com/


 Nancy is a smart, experienced, educated writer and teacher of writing. She is a NCWN West member and representative for writers in Transylvania County. Nancy heads a writing group there.
Her site has much to offer writers.  I have subscribed to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.