Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Writerlady21@yahoo.com is no more.

I am sorry if you are a subscriber to this blog and you receive  email from this blog that comes with an out of date email address: writerlady21@yahoo.com

That is an invalid email address. To respond to a post by email, please use nightwriter0302@yahoo.com
I set up this blog a couple of years ago with the writerlady21 address, but that account was hacked into and I can no longer use it. However, I still have to use it to open this blog. I set up this blog with that email address, now that is the only one Blogger recognizes.

Hopefully one day I can figure out how to fix this problem. I know that some of you  have responded to emails that come to your box by hitting Reply,  and that sends your response to Writerlady21, but she is no longer a viable person.

Computers can get us into some of the craziest situations, can't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.