Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Registration open now

Come and sit on the porch in a rocking chair, write, write, write at Writers Circle, my home studio.



The long Memorial Day weekend is over. I hope you had time to do all the things you enjoy. I did. Tomorrow we are back to "real life."
That means it is time for me to start thinking about registration for my six weeks of creative writing classes beginning Wednesday, June15. Also, we have Ronda Birtha teaching another class on How Indie Authors Use Social Media. Her class in May was superlative. All poets and writers should take a class such as this one to be sure they are using Facebook, Twitter and blogs to their best advantage, and using them safely. These classes are taught at Writers Circle in Hayesville, my home. Contact me by email if you want to register or need more information. nightwriter0302@yahoo.com


"Do you obsess about the tone of your writing when you revise? You should." Writers Digest, July/August issue - Adair Lara.
Some excellent articles in this magazine. Above is from Make Your Tone Pitch-Perfect. We will discuss tone in my classes this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.