Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blogs I recommend today

When I have time, as I did today, I try to read my favorite bloggers. I have many so I don't often get to all of them.
Today I was impressed with the post on Jayne Jaudon Ferrer's blog,
http://www.jaynejaudonferrer.com/index.jsp
I agree with every word she says.

Another blog that I enjoy reading is A Good Blog is Hard To Find.
The blog features various writers and today I liked this post.
http://southernauthors.blogspot.com/2011/04/on-nature-and-nurturing-your-inner.htm


Do you have a blog you'd recommend to us? If so, give it to us in a comment or email me.

2 comments:

  1. I am relatively new to your site. Yours is one of the NC blogs I follow daily.

    I too, have a blog where I have posted quite a few stories and essays.

    I am now in the final stages of editing and formatting the ones I plan to publish in my book, later this summer. It is titled: A
    BUNCH OF WIREGRASS.

    The stories come from my early years on the Newton farm in deep South Georgia, Wiregrass Country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, G.W. for following my blog. Your blog is quite interesting. I will enjoy reading the work of a fellow south Georgian from wiregrass country.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.