Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Visit Writers Circle

Visit Writers Circle and see the schedule of classes set for spring and summer at Writers Circle studio in Hayesville, NC.
Coming up - JoAnn Dropp from Kennesaw, GA , MFA grad from Spaulding University. Write some Memoir Poetry with JoAnn.
This should be fun, interesting and another way to tell your life story.

BTW, I have a reason for not using an apostrophe after the s in Writers.
I'll tell you when you come to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.