Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hope Clark blogs on the importance of your blog

I am a big fan of Hope Clark and I find her advice on writing to be the best. Her site is listed on my sidebar and I hope you click there and meet Hope. She will help your writing.
Hope will be a presenter at the Blue Ridge Writers' Conference in Blue Ridge, Georgia, just down the road from us here in south western NC.
This post, http://hopeclark.blogspot.com/2010/10/your-blog-is-your-resume.html is one all of us bloggers should read and adher to her words.

I hope my readers will take the time to look at the sidebar and click on my favorite blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.