Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Renaissance Rebecca, a fascinating woman

I really enjoy Rebecca's blog. She will be living at John C. Campbell Folk School in July 2011 where I first met her.
I hope you click here and read her words. She is a most unusual but fascinating woman.
Leave her a comment, please.

2 comments:

  1. Glenda, what is her blog called?

    Thanks!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://renaissancerebecca.wordpress.com/

    See more blogs way down on sidebar

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.