Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Let's talk - Thursday evening at JCCFS, 7:00 p.m.

If you are in the neighborhood, please come to John Campbell Folk School on Thursday, November, 18, the Keith House - where Jennifer McGaha and I will read and chat and sign books at Poets and Writers Reading Poems and Stories. The fun starts at 7:00 p.m. and lasts for one hour. You don't want to be late.

We will have copies of Echoes Across the Blue Ridge and I'll bring copies of Now Might as Well be Then, (if my order arrives in time).
Be sure to pick up a book for a Christmas gift. I'll discount my poetry book for that evening only.
I look forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.