Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blind Pig Owner now on film

My dear friend, Tipper of the Blind Pig and the Acorn, a most popular site, has a delightful announcement and a good interview on her blog today. We might see her and her lovely twins, Chitter and Chatter, up on the big screen. Yes, they participtated in an independant movie being made in the Brasstown area.



Go over and read Tipper's blog and see what I'm talking about.

http://www.blindpigandtheacorn.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.