Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blue Ridge Books hosts authors in Echoes Across the Blue Ridge

JC Walkup reads her mystery from Echoes. The ending is a Gotcha.


We had a great time recently in Waynesville at Blue Ridge Books. Echoes Across the Blue Ridge, our Netwest anthology which is selling quite well, was featured with a reading at the book store. George Ivey, author of a new novel, Up River, was the host, along with JC Walkup, publisher of Fresh, the new literary journal everyone is talking about.

Among those reading from their work in the anthology were Susan Lefler, Dick Mitchner,and StarShield Lortie. Glenda Beall read poetry by Glenda Barrett, Karen Holmes and one of her own poems from Now Might As Well Be Then, Finishing Line Press, 2009.


Dick Mitchner sings the praises of Echoes Across the Blue Ridge












Susan Lefler Reads



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.