Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Nancy's Book Signing in Hayesville

Congratulations to Nancy Simpson. The dessertery at Phillips and Lloyd books in Hayesville, NC was full and over-flowing with poets on Saturday morning as students and friends of Nancy come to buy her new book, Living Above the Frost Line , New and Selected Poems, which can be found only in a few places right now. I enjoyed stopping by and seeing many of my old friends such as Diana Smith, Carol Crawford, and Ellen Andrews.
No one is as pleased as I to see Nancy's beautiful book and to read her poems once again. I hope she will soon be signing in your town. Be sure to go and meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.