Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thanks for your comments

Some of you might wonder why your comments are not showing up on this blog. Well, I am, too.
I am working on the problem. Meanwhile, please continue to comment and hopefully, soon, they will show up here.

I really need a virtual assistant. My friend Tipper would make a good one, but she asked, How much does it pay? Sadly, I'm afraid not too much at my house.

But, if you know of a good VA who will work for free writing classes, send her my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.