Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Learning Center! should be in every city in the United States.

The Learning Center! in Murphy, NC is one of the best schools I've seen. The Director, Mary Jo Dyre is to be commended on all she has achieved in this school that began as a Montessori school for young children.
Mary Jo was serving as Netwest Representative on the Board of Directors for NCWN, but had to resign because of such a heavy schedule recently with big things happening in her career and with the school.
Click HERE and learn more about the Learning Center!
If your child is attending The Learning Center, let us hear from you. what do you think of this school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.