Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Writing Life Stories as They Happen

Below you will see the twin daughters of my friend, Tipper, who has a most interesting blog, http://www.blindpigandtheacorn.com/
She writes on her blog  about her life and that of her family. Life stories are going on now. We don't have to wait until we are older and want to "write our memoirs" to write about our lives. Keep a journal or diary about what is happening in your daily lives. One day you will look back and realize that others, perhaps your own children, find what you consider mundane to be of great interest.
Tipper has taken advantage of having grandparents and parents who are happy to tell her about the history of their lives and the old ways in these mountains.
She is young but wise. She takes notes on what is happening around her and has found a large audience in cyberspace.

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.