Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Memoir Writing at Christmas

HOLIDAY IN THE MOUNTAINS WEEK - December 5-11, 2010- John Campbell Folk School

Writing Your Christmas Stories


December 5-11, 2010

Holiday in the Mountains Week

Instructor: Glenda Beall Tuition: $527.00

Text for Class: Christmas Presence, edited by Celia Miles, published by Catawba Press.



Capture your Christmas memories or holiday tales passed down from parents and grandparents - every family is unique. Share Yuletide stories with classmates and receive constructive input from them and your instructor. Nurture the gift of time and thought before this holiday season arrives. This may be the start of your own book of Christmas stories. Beginning and intermediate writers welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.