Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SPAM, SPAMMER, AND REJECT

We have a persistent spammer trying to get into our blogs. He signs himself Anonymous and writes in a non-English language, but the product he is trying to advertise is constantly shown on commercials on TV, and there is no doubt about that even in the spammer's comment for this blog. This is a product for men who need some help, if you know what I mean.

Every day he leaves this comment and every day I reject it. I wonder why he doesn't get the hint. He Ain't Goin' to git on here!  
Maybe he will understand that English.

What do you other bloggers think about these persistent types who keep trying to fool us into thinking they really read our blogs and they really like what we have to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.