Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Jerry Cowling, Florida based storyteller and writer

A cousin in Florida sent me a bit of info on one of their local writers.
His website http://www.jerrycowling.com/ gives information on his writing and his storytelling, and you can watch his YouTube video. Check out Jerry Cowling and you might want him to entertain your group with his stories or you will want to order his historic based novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.