Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Gay

My sweet little sister dressed as Dolly Pardon a few years ago. The guys acted like she was the "real thing."





That is the same lovely smile she wears today. What a joy she is to my life and to all who know her.
Below: The baby of the family was adorable and adored by her siblings. Such a delightful sister, playmate and best friend ever.



Happy birthday, my baby sister. Hope your day was good and the coming year will be even better.
Gay and writer, Darnell Arnoult have something in common besides both being creative people. They both use EFT to help themselves and others. Do you know about EFT? If so, tell us what you think in the comment section after this post.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Gay has a very happy birthday. She looks pretty dressed like Miss Dolly.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.