Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Read what Kelly L. Stone says on meditation and writing

For Writers:

Click here and enjoy a post by Kelly L. Stone, author of A Time to Write. I admire this writer's discipline. She has published two books and a third is forthcoming.



I attended a workshop she taught at the Blue Ridge Writers Conference in Blairsville, GA a few years ago. The subject was writing for inspirational anthologies. I took note of her advice and sold an essay to Cup of Comfort for Horse Lovers.



In this post her subject is how meditation helps her write.

http://www.petitfoursandhottamales.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Glenda,

    Thanks for reading my post on meditation.

    I enjoyed looking at all the old pictures on your site. My father was raised in Oakwood GA and Flowery Branch GA, and I still love going to that area.

    Kelly L. Stone

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.