Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

SNOW DAYS



Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
Whose woods these are I think I know.

His house is in the village though;

He will not see me stopping here

To watch his woods fill up with snow

---Robert Frost


With golf club in hand, he has to accept it is just not golfing weather. We love the snow. It falls lightly, makes our view exquisite, then melts by the afternoon.






My bunny seems surprised to see the cold white stuff in his garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.