Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Laughing Melissa is a Good Thing

I discovered a delightful site today from Shelley Lieber, author of 4 P's to Publishing.
The lady blogger who writes her short little stories at:
http://laughingmelissa.blogspot.com/
is an author already but the stories on her blog are delightful pieces about Zoe and Zack her kids who are precocious and funny.
Check out Melissa and let me know what you think. I love to share good things, and like Martha says, "This is a good thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.