Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Glenda and Gay or G & G as big sister June called us






Gay and

Glenda

like peas in a pod,

never far away from each other when we were kids, and we
still talk or email nearly every day. How do girls grow up without a sister? Who do you talk to if you don't have a sister? Nobody understands like a sister.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a sister-but I'm thankful my girls have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of your girls and I feel they are blessed to have each other. They will never be alone, having a sister to call on.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.