With Glenda Council Beall
Hi Glenda, glad to see you are doing well. This is a wonderful interview and poem, and I really like that picture of you! Hugs across the miles:)
Congratulations! This sounds like an interesting interview. I'd never met Joan Ellen Gage until now. I downloaded here free book of poems and essays on Smashwords and am looking forward to reading it.
Lise, so good to hear from you. Hugs right back to you.
Abbie, I'm happy you have met Joan and her writing.Thanks for your comment.
Excellent poem and interview. You two are very impressive modern ladies!Joan Howard
I really appreciate your reading my posts and leaving your comments. It means so much to me to hear from you. .
Hi Glenda, glad to see you are doing well. This is a wonderful interview and poem, and I really like that picture of you! Hugs across the miles:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! This sounds like an interesting interview. I'd never met Joan Ellen Gage until now. I downloaded here free book of poems and essays on Smashwords and am looking forward to reading it.
ReplyDeleteLise, so good to hear from you. Hugs right back to you.
ReplyDeleteAbbie, I'm happy you have met Joan and her writing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment.
Excellent poem and interview. You two are very impressive modern ladies!
ReplyDeleteJoan Howard