Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Looking Back Eleven Years Ago

Today, while reviewing another blog, I came across this interview done by Paula Canup in February 2011. 

It seems such a short time ago, but actually, it was eleven years ago. Rosemary Royston was the program coordinator for NCWN-West at that time. I had resigned after serving only a couple of years because my husband had been diagnosed with cancer in 2008. I had opened Writers Circle around the Table in 2010.
So many changes have occurred in my life since then.

Paula interviewed me and the interview was posted on the Netwest blog.

I enjoyed reading it and loved the comments left on this post, especially the words of Joan Cannon who has passed away now.
What do you think? Didn't Paula do a good job? She is into painting now and her work is for sale. 

Paula Canup

 

4 comments:

  1. A fine interview indeed. It seems, since she has now turned to painting, that creativity is fundamental to who she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely write-up. It must have brought back great memories to find it again. It is a great photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, EC. Paula is definitely a creative person. I like her paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Marie. It was fun to go back and read some of the old posts on my blog, especially the comments. Yes, I like that photo. I was younger then and that made a difference.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.